As we begin 2017, I present my favorite blog posts for 2016. As always, I hope you enjoy them, and I thank you for your interest in my writing.
- Once again, my favorite was inspired by my son on his birthday: Understanding Evil
- A difficult Republican primary, to say the least: Trump Won, Is Conservatism Dead?
- I discuss society’s warped priorities: The World Is Turning Upside Down
- Keeping with the “warped priorities” theme: In Honor Of Harambe
- The “Republican Primary Drama” never seemed to end last year, as I found myself: Between A Rock & A Cruz Place
- A memory from the past comes to the forefront: Just Another Day At Work Becomes A Lifelong Memory
- Another African American shot by police, and I discuss it: Alton Sterling’s Death: Who’s To Blame?
- A nonsensical political “argument” raised my hackles, so I refuted it: A Rebuke Of Alex Schiller’s List